Easy-to-use app for creating custom slideshow presentations
Slideshow Maker is the app you need if you want to create slideshow videos from your photos. Slideshows are a great way to make simple presentations or to share special moments with your friends on social media. With Slideshow Maker, you now have an easy and convenient way to make them, right from your Android device.
The user interface is very simple, so you shouldn't have any trouble figuring it out, even if you've never used a slideshow app before. Slideshow Maker allows you to get the pictures from your device, as well as automatically retrieve them from your Facebook or Instagram accounts if you have their apps on your device. The number of pictures you include in your slideshow is up to you, as the app lets you add anywhere from just one to over twenty.
It gives you several ways to customize your slideshow to make it look just like you want it to. You can display the pictures as they are, or you can select from a variety of frame styles. There are also over a dozen transition styles to select from and the app lets you add music in the background as well. These aren't the only customization options offered. Slideshow Maker lets you select for how long each picture will be displayed, plus add text captions or “sticker” images to the pictures. Simple filters can be applied to the photos too.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Supports getting photos directly from Facebook and Instagram.
- Many customization options to personalize slideshow videos.
- App sometimes has problems adding background music.
New Year & Christmas content.
New music picker.
Stability and performance improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.